Saturday, February 7, 2009

Our lighting dilemma

So one of our biggest challenges in trying to envision the new kitchen has been what to do with the lighting. In the kitchen we have had the very ugly light panel. While it provides a lot of light we never finished right so I have never liked it. We think we have settled on the lights we want so you will have to stay tuned to see how it turns out!
Our kitchen table used to sit more in the middle of the run than where we have it now so our light is not centered.



These lights are actually really new and looked good until we opening up the wall. Now it no longer goes with the rest of the room. The good part is that we can use these in my mother's room since we haven't replaced those lights so they won't go to waste.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

I'm so excited to see how it all turns out! I think it's very cool that you're making these changes. Why not enjoy your house, make it look how you want it to look.

Mike and Jennie said...

I am excited too. I think that losing the paneling will make such a big difference. Keep the pictures coming.

Parker and Carly said...

I'm excited to see the results!!! So fun to see you and chat today! xoxo

Mel said...

Looking Good!! You guys are amazing at the projects you do!!!