Sunday, August 26, 2012

Random pictures

 So Kent and I both decided some time ago we we needed to change up how much we were eating.  So in February we started on Nutrisystem.  During the past 6 months Kent has lost 60 pounds!  He still wants to loose some more but he has done really well.  I have managed to lose 30 pounds (but it doesn't show as much on me :(  
I have actually been on a protein diet the past 4 weeks called Ideal Protein and while I lost 20 pounds on Nutrisystem I seemed pretty stuck so I changed it up and have lost 10 more. 
Certainly not world peace but it has been a good change for us.  We both want to lose some more weight and then figure out how to keep this as part of our daily lives (which of course is the hardest).  I just thought you might like to see a picture of Kent.  (His shirt is pretty baggy in this one but I think you can see the difference)


Erik's room mate at school, Tyler Williams, actually lives in Sacramento.  He just returned home from school and is getting ready for his mission to Brazil and so him and his dad went and found Erik!  It was so fun to get a picture of him. 

 


I'm sure Jennie will get more pictures up but I loved this picture because you can see the beautiful blue eyes of Sophie and the dark brown eyes of Addie!  Love these girls!

3 comments:

EmF said...

That is awesome! Way to go!

Shirley said...

7Nice pictures! You and Kent look great!

Mike and Jennie said...

You both look so good. Keep it up!
How fun for Erik.