Friday, November 13, 2009

Christmas? You have to been kidding

So I have been in traveling a lot this week to Dallas, Atlanta & Detroit. While in Detroit I found a radio station that is playing nothing but Christmas music!! I thought, oh, it couldn't be here already could it. I want my 2 weeks before Thanksgiving first!. So I was looking at old pictures of last year. I thought about how much had changed in my house and the first thing is that I have a new kitchen! So goodbye to these countertops and canisters, I can't wait to do my Christmas baking in the new kitchen :)

One thing I hope does change from last year is the weather. Oh what a long, cold, snowy, blizzardy winter we had. I don't mind a little snow but that was ridiculous..........

So here's to happy baking, fun holidays and NO SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: