Saturday, January 24, 2009

THE BIG PROJECT HAS FINALLY BEGUN

So after many years of dreaming of a major change in our kitchen we have finally begun. I have wanted for many years to remove the wall between our kitchen and "the room" next to it. We have called "the room" many names over the years. We first planned on it being a dinning room but we never used it as that. Then it was the "adult TV room" since the kids had a rec. room, over time it has become a TV room and since we put a big TV into it we finally used it a bit more. But I have wanted to have a kitchen/great room for many years.


Erik and I bean taking off the sheet rock before Kent came home but I'm not as good at it as he is.


We did make some progress and got about 1/3 of the sheetrock off in about 1 hour

1 comment:

Mike and Jennie said...

I am loving the renovation so far. Keep up the good work and the blog posts.